Fertility Benefits For All
We provide advanced fertility benefits, white-glove case management, and quick virtual access to world-leading experts for any medical complications.
This benefit is available in the U.S. and all global markets with customizable packages for groups of any size.
A Growing Demand For Fertility Benefits
According to a survey from The National Infertility Association, 77% of employees would stay at their company for fertility benefits—and 88% would consider changing jobs for access.
Employer Costs Rising
Pre-term births cost employers more than $12 billion on top of medical spending
Highest Claims in 2021
Newborn/infant complications among the most frequent million-dollar+ claims
Rate of Infertility
1 in 5 couples aged 30 or older experience infertility
From Planning to Post-Delivery Healthcare, We're Here When You Need Us Most
- Dedicated Case Manager to guide employees through their fertility journey
- Virtual Video Consultation with a fertility specialist
- Virtual Expert Medical Opinion for reproductive health, infertility, or high-risk pregnancy
- Egg or Sperm Freezing
- IVF (in vitro fertilization)
- Egg or Sperm Donor
- Surrogacy Program (Gestational Carrier Services)
- Birth Tourism
- Exclusive discounts on fertility supplements
- VIP Surrogacy service for reduced wait times
- Access to the best collaborative fertility clinics with the highest success rate, according to CDC statistics